I've been working on a Cloakroom concept recently - plenty of textures to create a classic look with a fresh coastal twist.
Don't be afraid of using wallpaper in a well-ventilated Cloakroom for visual impact.
There is a wallpaper out there for every room in the house. Just do your research to make sure that your favourite wallpaper is fit for purpose.
You can also treat it with a suitable protecting coat for extra care. Again check with the supplier for a compatible product. If in doubt test drive a sample of the wallpaper for peace of mind.
- *GET IN TOUCH*
- *CLIENT REVIEWS FOR EMMA PAINTER INTERIORS*
- TRIMMINGS ALERT
- Scheme for a small French Restaurant
- A WEEK IN LIBERTY TANA LAWN - ALWAYS IN FASHION
- Harlequin trimmings
- Bright Sprout Light
- Clever Heating by Eskimo
- Bathing Beauties
- Head Space
- New Offshoot for Harlequin fabrics
- E i k o n P e n d a n t
- Cardboard Hanging Lamp at Etsy
- Rosy Simmons at Topps Tiles
- Fjord Chairs at Made.com
- Mulberry, Something for the Weekend
- OCTOBER FABRIC FINDINGS