Wednesday 14 January 2015

HOUSE SIGNS

House sign in slate with concealed fixings courtesy of www.buysigns.co.uk

House signs are tricky to choose. There's always that niggling worry: "What does this say about my home and therefore about me?"

Well I just took the plunge and my sign arrived this morning.

I love it in all it's beautiful simplicity: clean, clear and to the point.

It will look crisp against the brick porch and most importantly save visitors driving up and down the road and up and down again...and again.

The house name is, however, now purely ironic, as we have no chimneys (well not originals anyhow). All that's left is the log burner chimney.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designing in a time of Covid

Well it's 2021 We should feel refreshed after the Christmas 'break' - right? Hmm Acceptance Yes you saw right - acceptance This ...