Thursday 22 January 2015

COLE & SON 'SQUIGGLE' WALLPAPER



I'm referring you back to a previous post above because yesterday my beautiful wallpaper at last went up in my Bedroom.

And I have to tell you that it looks wonderful; I am so happy with it. Just a touch has zoned the bed off and I feel like Alice in Wonderland, seeing everything through new eyes.

The wallpaper I refer to is the fabulous 'Squiggle' by Vivienne Westwood for Cole & Son
I chose this wallpaper to add an edge to the florals I have used for curtains and blind trimmed with Sanderson beaded trim. I have always loved Navy and so I have stuck to variations of this against a neutral palette, with flashes of turquoise in accessories.

Look back at my previous post to see how I put my bedroom scheme together. 

I now have the enviable task of searching for the right bedspread to do this paper justice and when I have found it and the room is styled to perfection (give me some time) I will show you the results.









Sanderson beaded trim
Squiggles dancing behind our bed

particularly pleased with how these little reading lights look

Clarke and Clarke curtains




Happy with this combination




This is a good example of how the same paint colour can be
influenced by what is around it





I'm afraid that this gorgeous William Yeoward fabric (blind) is no longer available from Designers Guild.

There are, however, some beautiful alternatives if you have the time to look.

















Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designing in a time of Covid

Well it's 2021 We should feel refreshed after the Christmas 'break' - right? Hmm Acceptance Yes you saw right - acceptance This ...